Loading

EXPERIMENTS IN OIL VOL. 1

  • DateOctober 25, 2014
  • Categories

finished this set of 3 pieces recently. i started these about the same time i started the giant acrylic, but these being oils, they took much longer to finish. each layer of paint had to dry before i could add another. i also did a lot of sanding on these. when my snot turned green after a round of sanding one afternoon, i figured i ought to by some of those breathing masks, as brain cells were probably dying (the few that are left at this point).

these were fun. challenging, but fun. they’ll soon hang in a dear friend’s house, which is pretty cool.

Leave a Comment